Friday, October 01, 2004

Tendons

We had our worship chapel this morning. I sang backup. I must have been locking my knees for the whole thing; my tendons are mondo achy.

I think we'll have leftover mac-and-cheese for lunch and I'll make something nice/fresh for dinner. Apple crumble at some point as well. Today is overcast so it's a nice time to bake.

I'm planning on not doing any homework for the rest of the day. Rob is doing a term paper this weekend so I want to be scholastically occupied around him so he doesn't get jealous. I think it helps when I do housework in front of him as well, makes him feel like he's not the only one busting his butt here.


(c) 2004 Neopets, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Used With Permission

No comments:

latest newsletter

blasts from the Dancing Sni's past…