Thursday, April 28, 2005

Jungle Jumpoff

What a morning! I was out at Jungle Jumpoff with the VMS class yesterday afternoon for the first round of recording sessions but I didn't spend any time in their makeshift studios because I was watching a couple of the kids while their parents did recording. This morning, though, I was a prompter and a recording assistant. I was also a chaser away of noisy birds at one point. Not much we could do about the planes circling overhead though, just wait for a break in the racket.

This afternoon, I'm going to do childcare back here at the apartments. Better access to potty facilities. Plus, no campfire to watch and the bonus of a fenced-in playground. But I'm going back to spend the night tonight. The VMSers are taking turns spending the night with the gear so they don't need to tear down every evening. Rob and Paul Closius are taking a shift for the evening and I've agreed to stay too. After all, we did get cool sleeping bags for the Guatemala trip a couple of years ago. Might as well get some mileage out of them.

Marshmallows ... mmm.

No comments:

latest newsletter

blasts from the Dancing Sni's past…