Friday, November 04, 2005

the Mount Cross weekend begins

I did a 45 minute presentation on Bible translation at a luncheon. I'm getting less nervous all the time. Which is not to say that I didn't sweat right through my shirt. It is to say that my legs didn't quiver and my hands didn't shake. And people laughed at the funny things and "hmmm"ed at the intriguing bits. Enjoyed myself, I did.

We're at the Underground coffee house now, working on Rob's big presentation for Sunday. The vernacular media and ethnomusicology session. I had it easy for mine; the presentation we did at Denny Park a few weeks ago was mostly general info and things about Bible translation so I just had to pull out 2 pages of stuff and add 4 pages. So now I must go be helpful.

Just had some blackberry cabernet sorbet ... yummm.

No comments:

latest newsletter

blasts from the Dancing Sni's past…