Tuesday, June 19, 2007

weedless in Seattle

Dennis had his surgery and is now recovering. There was a fairly serious complication on Friday which was dealt with (more surgery) late Friday night. Dennis is back on track now and quickly recovering from the complication. Rob & I have been at the hospital with him each day and have been transporting his mother back and forth to do so as well. The earliest Dennis might be ready to go home and finish recovering there would be Thursday but the doctors generally think that it will be a bit later than that. We'll see and keep posting.

In other news, I took my first flower pictures with the new Canon Powershot A570 IS that we got in prep for Namibia. This rose is a good example of the kind of closeup work I was able to do. I may put some more online to share; will post that link if I do.

No comments:

latest newsletter

blasts from the Dancing Sni's past…