Monday, December 31, 2007

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

I guess this is one place where the ambiguous but comprehensive "Seasons Greetings" would actually be appropriate, eh?

We made it back to Francistown, safe and sound. It was a great trip, got a lot done and had some relaxing together time as well. My second hot-country Christmas so far, definitely a different way to do it. And I do hope to type something up to share about this trip as well but trying to take today and tomorrow off. You know, national holiday and all.

You know, it seems like I have more actual things to do these days and, therefore, more things I could actually be blogging about. The irony is that doing things limits the amount of time I have to blog. This is compounded by not having consistent internet access. Sigh. I'm gong to have to work something out in the new year.

No comments:

latest newsletter

blasts from the Dancing Sni's past…