Saturday, January 12, 2008

Old Weeks

I'm currently doing a little Saturday morning reading, catching up on old issues of The Week magazine, a weekly news summary magazine that draws from a wide variety of international news sources. We have our subscription being sent to LBT headquarters, which they then send on to us in our monthly mail packet. I am actually more behind reading it than I am receiving it - I'm just getting around to reading the news from the week of November 2, 2007 this morning with my coffee.

Highlight of the news so far; Stephen Colbert as presidential candidate in South Carolina! If I were at LTSS right now, I'd totally be involved in my first political campaign. I just love the guy!

Oh wait… he didn't make it as a candidate. Pooh.

No comments:

latest newsletter

blasts from the Dancing Sni's past…