Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Hit and run

In other news, we got a bit of a shock when we went out to the car this morning to drive to court. I opened the door to check the weather and suddenly noticed that the huge dent in the driver's side of the car, including paint-scraped-off portions. I couldn't even believe what I was seeing! I immediately told Rob. He hadn't noticed either. It must have happened either while we were at Toad Mountain or at Burger me afterwards. Neither of us saw it because it was dark by the time we got back to the car. I think it probably happened at Burger Me because there was a big truck next to us that probably had difficulty maneuvering in the small parking lot.

Anyway, we don't really know what to do about it yet. It was a hit and run obviously but we don't know if we need to file a police report before calling insurance. And what would we say? We're not even sure where it happened. Ack. The dent is about 2 feet wide, 1 foot high. Yuck. There's even a scrape on the door.

No comments:

latest newsletter

blasts from the Dancing Sni's past…