- by name (Isaiah 43:1)
- by location (1 Timothy 2:1,2)
- in expectation (Matthew 21:22)
- for pre-contact openness to spiritual truth (Acts 17:27)
- for workers to be called and sent (Matthew 9:38, Acts 16:10)
- for good initial contact with the people (Galatians 4:14)
- for good ongoing relationships and involvement by the community (2 Corinthians 8:3,4)
- for the completion of the task to the glory of God (John 17:4)
- that they may believe (Hebrews 4:2)
- that they may have the Bible in their own language (Acts 2)
- that they may read or hear the translated Scriptures (Revelations 1:3)
- that indigenous churches will use the Scriptures (2 Timothy 3:16, Romans 16:26)
[reprinted from WORDAlive, Winter 2002, p31, Wycliffe Canada]
blasts from the Dancing Sni's past…
Let me start by saying that having ants in the home here in Maun is not considered to be a problem. It's just the way things are. The pl...
Here is Rob's record: June gave me a bunch of his health records from when he was a baby when we were visiting them for Christmas o...
For immigration to Botswana, we need to be medically examined and have a doctor certify that we are "not suffering from favus, framboes...
If your hair was a light brown before you bleached it, here are some products you could try: Clairol Natural Instincts: 14 Tweed - Li...
Literally. Rob just heard a sound on top of the air conditioner. When he looked, he thought he saw a snake's head. Thankfully, it was ju...