Monday, August 06, 2007

The week in review

Monday - got a medical exam and radiological report (to see if we had tuberculosis) done in Burlington, WA for Namibian immigration.
Tuesday - went to see Dr. Richard Jones, vascular surgeon in Bellingham, about the bubbly vein (which turned out to just be a varicose vein, probably recently exacerbated by my cross-Atlantic flight) on my foot.

- verified address in Namibia to which to send the documents that I collected on Monday.
Wednesday - helped June run errands.
- mailed documents to Namibia.
Thursday - funny thing… I don't remember Thursday, except going to dinner at Boundary Bay Brewery with Rob and going to see 2% Majesty in the evening.
Friday - worked on my address book.
Saturday - went to do shopping with June, Connie and Katharine, dinner with the grandparents in the evening.
Sunday - visited Zion Lutheran Church in Birch Bay, WA for the first time.

By the way, if you're on Facebook and want to track me that way, just search for "Eshinee" and ask me to add you as a friend, saying that you're a Dancing Sni reader. I'm the only Eshinee there, I'm fairly certain of that.

No comments:

latest newsletter

blasts from the Dancing Sni's past…