Monday, November 08, 2004

Anthro in three, two , ...

I attempted a post sometime last week but the site was down for routine maintenance and my carefully prepared post never got posted. When I went back in my browser, the posting was gone from the frame. Argh! I was so discouraged, I didn't have the heart to come back and post anything. I think I'll return to the way of briefer, more often posts.

And I do have to go to Cultural Anthropology class in 5 minutes.

We found a church to attend for our participant observation: All Nations Seventh-day Adventist in Arlington. They meet from 8:00AM to close to 2:00PM. The last part of the fellowship time takes place en masse, in the parking lot. More on our SDA adventures later.

I think I need to go over the latest posts to see what news is these days. :) I think I'll do that this afternoon.

No comments:

latest newsletter

blasts from the Dancing Sni's past…