Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Anthro exam complete!

Rob is still in there writing his anthro exam. I finshed in about 30 minutes. It was a decent exam. Rob and I are doing an experiment on this exam. On the midterm, I had prepared all kinds of notes and studied pretty thoroughly. Rob says he doesn't know how to study and, therefore, he didn't study at all. He only got 4% less than I did. So, for this one, we studied exactly the same amount as each other, except for the time I spent preparing our notes. That is, I collected notes for 2 hours and we studied together by running through the notes one time, 1.5 hours. It'll be interesting to see if studying actually does help me remember more.

We have a short 12 minute presentation to do tomorrow in anthro class, on our visits to the SDA church. Preparation shouldn't take too long. I think we'll just come up with a list of salient events or practices and take turns talking about them.

I made cookies yesterday; chocolate chips, raisins and oatmeal.

No comments:

latest newsletter

blasts from the Dancing Sni's past…