Friday, December 10, 2004

Chapel talk complete!

Woohoo! It went well. I went overtime [roughly 40 minutes instead of 20 ... eep!], but it went well. David chased by Saul, 25 years from anointing to kingship. Pictures of Philistines, satellite maps and rotund infant statuettes; I had it all.

I am now stopping for today. This has been a dense workweek, school-wise. We have a couple of things to go to tomorrow but I think we'll make it to a movie this weekend. Alexander, here we come!

Gotta arrange a taxi trip for Christmas morning. We're flying out of Dallas airport at 8:40AM and it's an international flight so we need to be there 2 hours early. I wasn't thinking about getting to the airport when I made the flight arrangements, obviously. Who would be available to give us a lift 6AM Christmas morning? Doh! Oh well, better than a month's worth of parking lot fees. We'll be coming back to Dallas in late January. Rob may be back sooner, actually. There's an ethnomusicology course that LBT may want him to pick up, a short one.

Stew for dinner. I'm boiling the beef now so it'll be falling apart and herbed. Tomatoes, carrots, garlic, onions ... yumm. And yay!


1 comment:

testando2 said...

Ha..Ha....Ha...Ha....very funny and pretty dog.

Danyel

latest newsletter

blasts from the Dancing Sni's past…