Wednesday, January 25, 2006

In the flow

It's not actually that I'm so incredibly busy, now that I'm on campus. But the high-speed access in our apartment isn't actually working for us and we can't figure out why. So, we're still commuting for internet, even if it's only across campus, a 5 minute walk. Here are the highlights:
  • Saturday - Arrived in Columbia late afternoon. Made it to Walmart to get household basics and food.
  • Sunday - Went to the Lutheran church on our block (nice, eh?). Unpacked in the afternoon. Slept for a bit too ... zonked! Watched Star Wars in the evening.
  • Monday - Greek readings class in the morning, finished outfitting the aprtament in the afternoon. It was a total surprise to me that the thrift stores here had such slim pickings. We ended up totally Walmarting the place. We are a living ad. Watched The Empire Strikes Back in the evening.
  • Tuesday - Pauline studies in the morning, trying to fix the internet access problem in the afternoon. Also had to do some translating for Wednesday's Greek readings class. Watched Return of the Jedi in the evening. I think I'm movied out for a bit. :)
  • Wednesday - Greek readings in the morning. I'm pleased to find that I can still translate on the fly. Well, sort of on the fly. I did translate the passage the day before.

It's dinner time so I need to get home. As soon as I get my readings from online for tomorrow, that is.

No comments:

latest newsletter

blasts from the Dancing Sni's past…