Thursday, April 06, 2006

Pictures from Grace Lutheran

The pastor's daughter, Kathryn, took a bunch of photos while we were at the potluck. We offered to take her "on the road" with us.

me & Rob with Pastor Russ
Beginning the potluck with Pastor Russ

eating with our new friends at Grace Lutheran
Eating some BBQ, casseroles and desserts with our new friends

Rob shares the info
Rob shares the info ... and drinks the sweet tea

Russ & us
Pastor Russ and us

Us with the Display
Note my leg position here. Rob says it looks like I'm nervous and I have to go to the bathroom when I stand like this. [sigh] I was doing pretty well the rest of the evening. It's just sturdier ... I stand like it all the time. As full of sweet treats as I was at this point, anything that might make me sturdier is a good thing.

No comments:

latest newsletter

blasts from the Dancing Sni's past…