Friday, March 16, 2007

Jigg's!

Drove to B'ham yesterday and had dinner with a bunch of the Swigarts (Rob's mom's side of the family). Went to Anthony's. A great time was had by all. I also picked up a headset for making phonecalls with my laptop. It cancels noise outside of the headphones as well as things out of range of the mic, so I don't have to be invading the privacy of everyone in the room when I make a phonecall from my computer.

The beef is boiling. I don't think it's a salty as I wanted. Ah, well. At least the pease pudding is working out. I had some muslin left over from a craft project I did years ago (go ahead, ask me why I'm still dragging that around after moving 6 times in the last 2 years!) so I cut a square of that to use as an impromptu pudding bag. Of course, I could only find green dried peas so it won't look right. It should taste OK, though.

No comments:

latest newsletter

blasts from the Dancing Sni's past…