Monday, March 14, 2005

Argh

Yes, the time of posting is correct. I kind of woke up coughing and now I'm fully awake so I thought I'd do a little posting. I seem to be not recovering as quickly as I usually do. I was out of school Wednesday but went back on Thursday with just a sore throat and some minor spaciness. Friday was OK but I began to feel worse later that evening. I missed the introduction to bee-keeping course on Saturday and church yesterday. I got no homework done whatsoever. Hence, the title of this posting.

I was supposed to be doing my student teaching portion of the course tomorrow, talking for 15 minutes about the Analysis of Non-Western Music course that I took last summer at GIAL. I'm not seeing that happening though, unless they're OK with me winging it.

No comments:

latest newsletter

blasts from the Dancing Sni's past…