Thursday, March 24, 2005

Life without class

Sorry about the title ... couldn't resist [giggle].

I've been home alone since Tuesday, when Rob went back to class and I began catching up on things I didn't get done while I was in class myself. Some of my adventures include:
  • trying to track down a receipt for the printer that broke in December so insurance will cover it. We had it before the move but it seems to be well hidden right now. I've got to go through every box ...
  • looking at summer Greek study options at Lutheran seminaries for myself. Currently investigating a 6 week summer program in Columbia, SC.
  • finding out about summer ethnomusicology courses at GIAL.
  • 5 loads of laundry.
  • creating a new webpage on our site to share some online shopping sites that I like.
  • getting back to the gym after the virus thing that had me wiped for about 1.5 weeks went far, far away, never to return.
  • calling USCIS (formerly known as the INS, prior to September 11) to see what the status is on my permanent residency. Basically, the application I filed June 2004 is not scheduled to be processed until after my temporary green card expires in August. Which means making an appointment in June for a meeting in July to get another temporary extension.
  • figuring out our health insurance information so I can get my teeth looked at and new glasses/contacts. I think I warped my eyeglasses frame by washing it in too-hot water one time too often.

No comments:

latest newsletter

blasts from the Dancing Sni's past…