Thursday, March 10, 2005

Sick day

Yeah, I was out sick yesterday. I knew something was wrong when I woke up Wednesday morning just before 7:00AM and realized that I had slept through the whole night without waking once! Then, I felt the achy fuzzies from head to back. Ugh. So, I slogged about the apartment all day rather than infest my classmates.

I was productivesque though. I made a pot of chicken soup with the leftovers from our Sunday chicken. I did people group info comparisons from the Joshua Project website on the countries we're looking at working in (Cameroon and Namibia) and the people groups we're looking at working with (the list is longer). I read an entire book, "More than a skeleton" by Paul L. Maier. It's sort of the Lutheran (LCMS) version of the Left Behind series. Good read. I lay around alot. I irrigated my sinuses. And today I was able to go back to class. Yay!

Our group project today was to develop and script an 8 minute radio program based on a parable of our choosing. Maybe I'll toss the script up here when the project's done so you can see the kind of thing we're learning to do.

No comments:

latest newsletter

blasts from the Dancing Sni's past…