Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Moving ahead

Yesterday was a pretty hectic day. Rob has been assigned a dorm room. I've booked a guest room for him for when he comes to visit me in SC in July. I got him a post office box and the details on how he's going to get into his room when he arrives on a Saturday. They said I could mail his linens to him and have them put in his room so he'll have them that first night. All my files are now consolidated in one box. I'm trying to get storage boxes down to 10-15 and just have 3 or 4 that come with me in the car.

We had lunch in the classroom and watched different videos that indigenous missionaries have put together; US, Guatemala, East Africa. There was even a Dutch puppet video.

After lunch, I went over to the JAARS transportation department to figure out how we're going to deal with our stuff; store locally or ship elsewhere to store. Also got contact info for someone to drive us to the airport on June 4. Once we work these things out, I just need to find a place to stash the car and my stuff to take to SC while I'm in Canada for 2 weeks. I brought bags of stuff to the Boutique, picked up some twin sheets for the dorms. If it's not too disturbing an image for you, just picture Rob in a twin bed. I packed some more, threw more papers away.

Hope still hasn't had the baby and she was due last week. Not that due dates are relevant. Mom says she's never known a woman yet who went on her due date; they usually go about 10 days over.

No comments:

latest newsletter

blasts from the Dancing Sni's past…