Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Seminarians

Rob got accepted to Southwestern Baptist for the ethnomusicology program ... Yippee! I sent off both our housing applications this morning. I'm just assuming I'll get into Lutheran Southern. The admissions guy said that they'd be looking at my application this week but that, from his initial look at my file, I could "tentatively plan on coming".

So, here's the current itinerary:

Rob:
June 4 - fly to Dallas
June 6 - ethnomusicology course begins
July 15 - ethnomusicology course ends
July 16 - fly back to NC, I pick him up at the airport in Charlotte
*spend a week together*
July 18 - Rob heads towards Chicago, where he'll be preparing partnership development materials for our "national tour" this next year
sometime in July/August - visit his parents in Ohio, speak at church(es) in their area, if they're still living there
August 13 - picks me up at the airport, either in Columbus or Chicago

Eshinee:
June 4 - fly to Orimocto, NB to help Hope (sister) with new baby, possibly speak at Lutheran church(es) in area on behalf of LBT Canada
June 19 - fly back to Charlotte, to travel on to Lynchburg, VA where Kate will be, attempt to connect with Lutheran church(es) there
June 25/6 - drive to Columbia, SC to get ready for the Greek summer session
June 27 - Greek summer session begins
August 12 - Greek summer session ends
August 13 - fly to Chicago or Columbus, where Rob and I are reunited

No mean feat, eh?

No comments:

latest newsletter

blasts from the Dancing Sni's past…