Thursday, September 22, 2005

Documents for my citizenship application

Here is what I need to accumulate over the next 3 months:
  • tax returns
  • leases
  • bank account statements
  • marriage certificate
  • proof of Rob's citizenship; birth certificate or photocopied inside of front cover and signature page of his passport

Not too hairy ... nothing like the last application. If I get everything ready to mail as soon as January hits, I should be able to complete this whole thing some time next summer. It would be nice if the Interview and Oath ceremony could happen while Rob is in country. LBT is talking about him going for an internship in Namibia during May and June of 2006. The Seattle, WA INS office is currently processing citizenship applications (form N-400) filed on May 10, 2005. Given the current processing times of citizenship applications, mine will be processed sometime in May 2006 if I file right away in January.

Here's the address where my application will need to be sent when complete:

USINS Nebraska Service Center
Attention N-400 Unit
P.O. Box 87400
Lincoln, NE 68501-7400

Why am I posting that? I don't know. Just looked up the information and thought I'd throw that in there, for future reference.

No comments:

latest newsletter

blasts from the Dancing Sni's past…