Monday, September 19, 2005

Tooth

I have a weird wisom tooth thing happening and I need to find a dentist. I've been looking half-heartedly for the last bunch of months but now it has become a necessity. Insurance websites are nigh-on useless. I went to Cigna and found hundreds of dentists but I have no way of knowing if any of them are any good. Yuk. Trying to find a dentist is nightmarish for me. They always want to do their own x-rays before they'll even talk to you and they always want to do what they want to do, when they want to do it. You'd never know that it was my mouth at stake. The last 2 were tough for me.

I'm looking for minimalist (rather monitor a suspected cavitation than fill at the slightest shading on the x-ray) and a holist (doesn't insist that mercury is perfectly safe in an amalgam filling). Anyone in Washington state have a dentist like that? Let me know ...

No comments:

latest newsletter

blasts from the Dancing Sni's past…