Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Yellowstone adventures

This is by far the most relaxing cross-country drive we've done so far. This time, we're not just driving by Yellowstone; we actually stopped and looked at stuff.

One of the bison that were *in* the road
We actually had to stop at one point for bison in the road.

Rob watches Old Faithful
We waited for Old Faithful to blow for about 30 minutes. It was definitely worth the wait.

Eshinee with some random geyser
There's a path around the geysers where you can get a closer look.

Fairy Falls and the rarely blowing geyser
Isn't this beautiful? This geyser blows unpredictably.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

AWESOME pictures. I went to Yellowstone when I was 6 years old, so I don't really remember it. I need to get back there sometime.

You guys are in my prayers! Travel safely.

latest newsletter

blasts from the Dancing Sni's past…