Thursday, August 31, 2006

More old pictures

We're also working on (still!) some kind of video presentation that we can use to introduce our ministry during a service or as a mailed DVD. To that end, I was uploading photos that I scanned in last December for Rob to pick from in his presentation planning. Here are a few that I was able to upload, before I maxed out my Flickr.com monthly quota (it renews tomorrow ... yay!):

Dating 01
when Rob and I "met again for the first time" after just emailing for the first 9 months of our relationship ... note the flushedness and perspiring

Dating 02
the day we sang together for a wedding; our first date

CanIL 01
working with my CanIL study group

CanIL 02
eating at the TWU cafeteria, during CanIL

CanIL 03
presenting my grammar final project, "The many faces of Na; focus marking in Tagalog"

More photos to come tomorrow ...

No comments:

latest newsletter

blasts from the Dancing Sni's past…