Friday, October 24, 2008

Exciting project

I've been working on an online Advent calendar, based on Scripture verses from Isaiah and pictures and experiences from out last year here in Botswana. It's pretty cool, if I do say so myself. :) It's set up to automatically post something each day of Advent so it'll be updated whether I have internet access or not. It's almost completely set-up; just have about 9 more days to upload and set-up to post.

We're going to pick up Rob's new suit shortly. Tomorrow is the final recording session with the Catholic choir and the big wedding that we're attending at the Gaborone Sun. Looking forward to it, much. Gotta get a lot of sleep tonight in preparation, though. I'm betting it's going to be a long haul tomorrow night. And we had a rough night's sleep last night. Rob had an allergy thing kick in (from choir practice at a house with cats, I'm betting) and then there was the crazy thunder storm. It was so loud that, not only did it wake us up repeatedly, I could feel the thunderclaps right through my chest. The bed shook. Wild stuff. I glad the thatch roof didn't leak anywhere. Did need to reset the fuse in the morning, though.

No comments:

latest newsletter

blasts from the Dancing Sni's past…