Sunday, September 12, 2004

Mountain Creek

We went to Mountain Creek church, the church family of Rob's SLACA language resource person, Grace Lee. The service was in Korean with bilingual worship time. At the end of the service, we gathered at the front for a picture. There was a commotion after the picture was taken and we were going our separate ways because, on the floor behind where we had been standing (I in my sandals), was a "small scorpion" (i.e. almost the length of my hand). That's the first one I've seen since I've been here.



After the service, we went to Grace's home (along with many church members) for Korean food. Korean BBQ and kim chi ... yum! And we ate it with rice, rolled in sesame leaves. I didn't even know you could eat sesame leaves!

No comments:

latest newsletter

blasts from the Dancing Sni's past…