Thursday, September 23, 2004

Newspapers

Some people shouldn't be allowed to read newspapers.

I found out that they've sprayed twice in the last week for mosquitos in Duncanville because they found a West Nile carrying mosquito. I guess I should check the Dallas mosquito spraying updates periodically to make sure I'm not basking in the toxins unwittingly. Gak. As if the air pollution wasn't bad enough. Part of me doesn't even want to know the ingredients and effects of those sprays.

I read a disturbing history of U.S. involvement in Haitian government in a New African periodical. In the same, I came cross an interview with Nujoma, of Namibia.

Quote of the day:
'There are many ways to kill a cat, by giving it whatever it likes.' - Nujoma

No comments:

latest newsletter

blasts from the Dancing Sni's past…