Thursday, September 02, 2004

Skipping to the weekend

Man, I feel like crud on a stick today. I woke up at 4:40AM because my nose had sealed shut and couldn't get back to sleep after that. I had a momentary snooze but it doesn't count because I was dreaming about my nose being sealed off and having that yucky mouth-breathing-all-night taste in my mouth and not being able to get it out. Sleep like that doesn't count towards my overall total productive-sleep hours. If this were undergrad, I'd be tempted to not be here today but I know that I'll be totally out of the loop if I miss a day. Rob says that the pollution warning is red today. I can tell. My body seems to be like a pollution monitor here: the color of the skin on the back of my throat seems to be directly related to the pollution warning colors. I used my Sinu-cleanse kit last night but it was too late; the sinuses on my left side were already impacted. Sigh.

I'm preparing songs for tomorrow morning's chapel. We rotate song selection opportunity among our worship team members and it's my turn this week. I have them selected and tabbed already, just need to get the photocopy access code for the chapel budget before I can be totally ready.

Tonight, I work at the library. Not really looking forward to vacuuming, as weak as I'm feeling. Maybe I can finagle Rob into helping; he's a good vaccuumer.

No comments:

latest newsletter

blasts from the Dancing Sni's past…