Sunday, June 05, 2005

To Fredericton

Turned on the alarm function on the cellphone, to make sure I was up by 6AM to make it on time for my 8AM flight the next day. Woke at 4:30AM with the urge to check out the cellphone. The battery was dead. As in, had I not checked the phone and subsequently plugged it in, I would not have been wakened by said phone in time to get ready to go to the airport. Steve would have gotten me up, though. He says his eyes just popped open at 5:58. Mine did too. Guess there was just no missing that flight.

Flight checked in, arrived no problem. My niece Toni is getting cuter every time I see her. She greets me when I arrive with a sparkling "Hi!" That's her word. She didn't have any words when I saw her last. Liam looks like Toni did when she was a little booger. He's quiet, sleeps much. Met Hope's husband Rob's brother and sister-in-law and niece and nephew as well.

Has been a full day. Emailed Rob this evening, hoping everything is well with him in Fort Worth. He would have gotten in yesterday evening.

No comments:

latest newsletter

blasts from the Dancing Sni's past…