Thursday, June 23, 2005

Where in the world is ...

I'm in Lynchburg, VA with Kate's family. Arrived Sunday evening. The drive went swimmingly. I got lost twice but gut-navigated my way back to the proper freeway the first time and made strategic cell-phone calls the second time. Thank God! I felt very peaceful about the drive while making it, despite the intermittent bouts of pouring rain.

I'm trying to nail down various arrangements this week. Got to buy my textbooks long-distance for my Greek course that starts on Monday and have them put somewhere that I can get them on the weekend. Spent a while on the phone with the INS regarding where my application is now (more on that later). Need to know where my class will be and what time it will start. Making sure I have enough kicking around in the right accounts to cover tuition when it comes due next week.

Very good to see Kate (and the wee folk) again. It is as if we had never parted. And it's good to be able to call Rob again.

No comments:

latest newsletter

blasts from the Dancing Sni's past…