Saturday, June 18, 2005

Tomorrow

And I fly back to the US tomorrow. My flight leaves Fredericton early, about 6AM, and I get into Charlotte, NC around 10:30AM. From Waxhaw, NC, I'll be driving to Lynchburg, VA for my last week before school. It's roughly a 7 hour drive; my first major road trip solo. Actually, now that I think about it, it's the first time I've driven anywhere for longer than an hour and a half solo. I would appreciate all and any prayers for this one. The route was planned on Streets & Trips before we packed up the computer for the move so I have a rough mini map and a turn by turn guide that I'll stick to the dashboard. I may memorize the turns, a la Dora the Explorer. "85E ... 62N ... highest hill! 85E ... 62N ... highest hill!"

No comments:

latest newsletter

blasts from the Dancing Sni's past…