Tuesday, July 26, 2005

NWN funny screenshot

Moving files from one computer to the next is a great way to get back in touch with all your stored info. One of the pictures that I tripped over last week was one that I had been looking for but couldn't remember where I filed it. In the game Rob and I play (Neverwinter Nights), you can take a screenshot of whatever is happening in the game at any given time by hitting some key, usually 0 (zero). This is usually done to capture a great battle scene or action shot. I would take pictures for scenery value, do portraits of the characters Rob and I played together, with our henchmen. I would sometimes then edit them a little, for aesthetic or humor value. Here's one of my favorites. The redhead gal is one of my favorite characters, Tahni Vey. The redhead guy in the back is Rob's character, Jerrik Crevinn. The shot was taken during the Aielund series that we played last year. Tahni was stretching (unexpectedly) while I was taking the screenshot and the mouse was hovering on her, hence the stat report above her head. It just looks like she had awareness of it being there. An amusing fluke. I put the speech bubble in later to highlight her "reaction". You can see a bigger version of the picture by clicking on it.

No comments:

latest newsletter

blasts from the Dancing Sni's past…