Sunday, October 23, 2005

Gloria Dei

We're at Gloria Dei in Coos Bay, OR now, between services. They have wireless internet here so I'm blogging, of course.

This is the first church I've ever been to that has tsunami evacuation instructions on it's information table.

We're staying in Lincoln Bay tonight, roughly halfway back to Bellingham, WA, and making it to Seattle by early afternoon on Monday.

I'm about to set up a Veith PD Tour first; a looping slideshow on our display table. That should generate a little interest. Either that or it'll be so annoying that no-one will come near us. The prospect of being annoying rarely even slows me down ... this is a chance I'm willing to take. The visuals are pretty fun. I'm thinking of texting the slides so they're useful when no audio is used. Names, places, stats ... stuff like that.

No comments:

latest newsletter

blasts from the Dancing Sni's past…