Monday, March 13, 2006

And the beat goes on

I got caught up this weekend on all my translation for the week I missed. I finished most of my reading as well but there were some things I couldn't do without a reading guide, which would have been handed out in the classes I missed. [sigh]

Visited the contemporary service on Sunday morning at the chapel at Ebenezer Lutheran here in Columbia. It was the most like Cross of Christ of any place we've been here in SC.

We have our first meeting of the week at 3PM today. I hope to fit in a good hour of translation before that. I have an outline and form/style study due on Thursday for Galatians 3:19-29 as well as a translation due on Wednesday, of 1 John 4.

Rob is making lamb and black bean chili for dinner tonight. We're pretty excited about it; it smelled great as soon as he put it in the slow cooker, before the heat had even begun to go through it. We're testing recipes for a chili competition on March 31. We tried a jazzy one, Maui chili, last week. It was very tasty, just didn't taste like chili is all. I kept calling it "curry", for days later, as we contemplated consumption of the leftovers.

No comments:

latest newsletter

blasts from the Dancing Sni's past…