Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Later that day

I got a call from one of the pastors I had left a message for and we're meeting next week. I'm realizing now just how full next week is going to be. Gak! But we need to meet with people as soon as possible.

Another pastor is checking with his vicar and getting back to me to arrange a meeting. Another I was calling back at 4PM but he's not in yet. She told me to check back in 20 minutes. I'm blogging in the meantime.

I also reached an answering machine, where I didn't leave a message because it was long distance, and stopped midway into a phone call because I got an email from an LTSS student who was going to be giving that church's pastor a packet for me, right at that moment. Like, I look at the name and phone number of the church, dial, put the phone to my ear, it rings once, the email pops up in the right corner of my screen with the church's name in it. Freaky. I hung up right away.

15 minutes until my last phone call of the day. After our meeting tomorrow morning, I'll do a few more call backs. I just finished our monthly report to LBT head office so that's done as well. I guess I still have receipts to submit, I could be working on those. Naw. I'll take a 15 minute blog-breather.

No comments:

latest newsletter

blasts from the Dancing Sni's past…