Tuesday, March 21, 2006

A differetn experience but at a different office

Seattle Citizenship Interview -- SUCCESS!!!!!! : British Expats: "I'm also waiting for my citizenship to get my wife here through DFC. I applied for citizenship on April 2002 and had my citizenship interview in Oakland, CA on January 24. The interview went really well (I didn't have any issues to worry about). The history questions were very easy and all from the 100 questions list. The officer was very kind and friendly. It took about 20 minutes to go over the application and sign all required papers. At the end, he gave me a paper saying that I passed the English and history tests, however, no decision is made yet and that I should receive a letter
from the INS within a month or 2 with the decision and the date of the ceremony! I was a little surprised by that because I thought he will just tell the date of the auth ceremony. I'm now more surprised because seems like you got your auth on the SAME day! When I asked my lawyer about that
she told me that they now require extra security checks!! Has anyone had similar situation?"

No comments:

latest newsletter

blasts from the Dancing Sni's past…