Sunday, May 21, 2006

Greensboro trip

It was great to see Lily, Matthew and baby Nonny. I also got to hang out with the in-laws (Matthew's relatives) at his cousin Heather's graduation party. We went to Peace Lutheran Church this morning. I was well received, glad that I connected with them. We had a great Southern pot luck with the church before we hit the road; they headed back to VA, I headed back to SC.

I had a bit of a rainstorm for the last hour on the road but managed to miss all the traffic in Charlotte that was anticipated due to a race being held in the city. I'm not sure what kind of race. There were signs for 50 miles outside of Charlotte warning about traffic problems due to the race. I'm pleased that I made it there and back safely. Made a few wrong turns along the way, got lost every time I tried to go anywhere, but never lost my cool. I'm getting better at driving ... thanks be to God!

Now, I'm home. And I should go home and eat something. I just had run over here to the SUB to blog and check email real quick before I could relax for the evening.

No comments:

latest newsletter

blasts from the Dancing Sni's past…