Wednesday, May 17, 2006

I heard from Rob!

I just got this email from him. He has arrived safely in Botswana. He wanted me to forward this to his folks but, as they regularly read this blog and I only have their email address on the computer which is now at that shop, I thought posting it here would suffice. So, Dennis & June, here it is ... greetings from Botswana:

Hello Sni,

Just wanted to let you know I got in safely. Very long trip. Details later. Obviously, I'm not emailing you from my normal account. My computer seems to be having problems. Just my luck, eh? The one time I don't pack any repair software.

Botswana does look a lot like Southern California. yellow grasslands, shrubby trees. Will take some pictures soon. It's dark now.

Very tired, of course. But just wanted to let you know I arrived okay. Will try to send something for the blog sometime soon. Will probably have to email it to you and have you make it pretty. Burn that bridge when we come to it.

If you think about it, please forward this email to mom and dad. Don't know their email off the top of my head.

Love,
Rob

No comments:

latest newsletter

blasts from the Dancing Sni's past…