Thursday, May 18, 2006

More Rob news

Here are the highlights from the email I just got from Rob:
  • There was an Apple store that he went to but the guy working there didn't even know what Norton Utilities was and, so, was unable to help him.
  • The computer problem is that it starts and only runs for a short while. He says it's running for longer each time he uses it. That's just weird.
  • His foot is acting up again and he had to take an Advil. He thinks it's because of the pressure of flying for so long.
  • They're staying in Gaborone this weekend and will be going rural next week.
  • He finally got a full night's sleep but is still (his words) "spongy".

As for me, I am going to help Amy move today, finish emails and prepare for my trip this weekend. I have to print out directions and maps as well, now that I can't access my beloved Streets & Trips. Sigh. GPS ... no good to me without my laptop. Double sigh.

No comments:

latest newsletter

blasts from the Dancing Sni's past…