Friday, December 01, 2006

Post-op pics


This is me right after the surgery. I think around 12:30PM.

These are a couple of people who helped with the surgery. They were great.

Me, home and in bed about an hour later, I think.

Listening to Rob's recording of the time after the surgery, when I "awoke". From what little I've heard of the recording so far, I woke up at least 3 times. Each time I would say, "Rob ... they put the IV in and it twinged. But the pain went away and the next thing I remember was waking up." Like I had never said it before. Freaky. Gotta podcast it eventually.

Rob says the bloody looking tongue is normal. It's not hurting or anything so I'm not freaked out.

Thank God for petite peas. And mittens, which is what I'm wearing for my 20 minute pea-pack intervals. I've watched SNL's Best of Will Ferrell and The Wedding Crashers already today. I'm doing very well.

Thank God for making this rough place smooth! Dr. Thomas Maring said they didn't need to go near nerves at all. I'm not even bleeding in there. Rob says he can't even see where the teeth were. Thanks for your prayers. I am blessed.

No comments:

latest newsletter

blasts from the Dancing Sni's past…