Monday, February 12, 2007

Chugging along

I've been a little more physically low-key the last few days. Without getting too detailed, I called Dr Ilika's office this morning to schedule my post-op appointment and make sure that everything is normal because I wasn't sure. She wasn't in but her nurse answered all my questions. She said that, based on what I described to her, everything is progressing well, bette than many, in fact. So, I've been uncomfortable since Friday but I guess that's par for the course. Still had a good time at our home church on Sunday morning; Rob played guitar and I sang.

Catching up on some paperwork today, as well as helping Rob test some new VM gear that he got; the MOTU interface and mike stands. We're going to record the rest of my lines for the Dark Waters project. The hope is that we can verify that these are the right tools for his overseas work and, if they aren't, return them before flying away in May.

No comments:

latest newsletter

blasts from the Dancing Sni's past…