Friday, February 02, 2007

On the mend

I'm feeling pretty OK today. I only took a single Advil this morning; we'll see how long that lasts. Yesterday, I was a little zony and a little cautious about my activity level. Dr. Ilika said to take it easy for a couple of days so I'm taking that to mean that I shouldn't move around a lot or lift anything. I'd rather take it way easy for the first 2 days and give myself a solid, healing head start than potentially pulling something and then having physical issues on Sunday, during the Commissioning. Just have too much going on this weekend to mess around with my health.

What I did do yesterday was build a little Amazon store, link in the sidebar (click the "Sni-pirate" picture). It not only has individual sections of the books and products that I find myself recommending all the time but the main page is what I've recently read, watched or listened too. A good mindless activity, with at least something to show for it when I was done.

And here's the hair today. Did nothing with it but run my hands through it. It's holding up pretty well.

No comments:

latest newsletter

blasts from the Dancing Sni's past…