Friday, April 06, 2007

Holey wooly

My favorite cardigan is giving up the ghost ... again. I had briefly salvaged it by creatively patching the elbows while I was at seminary. Alas, as you can see, the hole has migrated beyond the patch. A sad day; it's not that I can't just go get another cardigan. Really, I could. But I found this particular sweater to always be the perfect temperature in air-conditioned buildings, a true necessity in the air-conditioned South. I don't know how it did it but it did. I guess I just need to 'take the bullet by the hand' (as Jilly would say) and chuck it. Though, I won't be doing that until the big move to Africa. I don't have the heart. We've been through too much together, this cardigan and I.

No comments:

latest newsletter

blasts from the Dancing Sni's past…