- Seattle, WA (7:25AM) to Washington, DC (3:20PM)
- Washington, DC (5:20PM) to Johannesburg (2:35PM - May 10)
- overnight in Johannesburg
- Johannesburg (1:20PM) to Windhoek (2:20PM)
Then, I recover for a couple of days before orienting with Rev. Boylan and the UBS crew from May 14-18. I will then orient to Windhoek (solo) from May 19-23.
- Windhoek (12:50PM) to Johannesburg (3:45PM)
- Johannesburg (5:55PM) to Washington, DC (6:00AM - May 25)
- Washington, DC (8:50AM) to Seattle (11:19AM)
blasts from the Dancing Sni's past…
Let me start by saying that having ants in the home here in Maun is not considered to be a problem. It's just the way things are. The pl...
Here is Rob's record: June gave me a bunch of his health records from when he was a baby when we were visiting them for Christmas o...
For immigration to Botswana, we need to be medically examined and have a doctor certify that we are "not suffering from favus, framboes...
If your hair was a light brown before you bleached it, here are some products you could try: Clairol Natural Instincts: 14 Tweed - Li...
Literally. Rob just heard a sound on top of the air conditioner. When he looked, he thought he saw a snake's head. Thankfully, it was ju...