Monday, April 09, 2007

Risen indeed

Good Friday: Rob got to read as Jesus and I got the part of a Witness.
Easter Vigil, Saturday: Went to church early to set up for the party after the service that night. Christy took me to check out her vintage dress collection and gave me a loaner green beaded capelet to wear over my black formal for the show that night. Went home after set-up and crashed before the show. Will post more on this when the pictures arrive.
Easter Sunday: Had breakfast at the church, service at 11AM. Had Easter dinner with the Zaffke family, crashed a bit afterward, watching recorded TV. My adrenals were shot from all the excitement and I got a headache.

Today, I'm taking it easy, recovering. The headache is gone but I'm still taking it slow, looking at some software to maximize our move productivity. Talking to mom on the phone right now.

No comments:

latest newsletter

blasts from the Dancing Sni's past…