Monday, October 02, 2006

Not a tragedy ... just bad

We were in Des Moines, WA tonight for an LWML rally and, during dinner, someone broke into our car and stole my laptop. Argh. I had almost everything backed up to one of our friend's hard-drives, except for all work done in the last 3 weeks or so. Still ... someone stole my freaking computer! Argh! My "arghs" get louder.

Part of me thinks that they might feel bad, even afraid, if they realize that they stole a missionary's computer. Then, I remember that they stole it out of a church parking lot.

If you're out there and you have my computer, it's not too late for you to make this right. You can return it, right back to the church you took it from. They'll return it to us and you will be forgiven.

More to come, as things develop. We've got someone coming to replace the passenger window tomorrow. It was a cold drive home.

No comments:

latest newsletter

blasts from the Dancing Sni's past…