Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Remembering Haiti

I just got an email from one of my classmates from Youth With A Mission in Haiti, Lubens. Lubens has gone on to start a new YWAM ministry in Haiti, which is his own country. He is a very cool and caring Christian man and I am very excited to have been able to follow his life and ministry, to see what God has been blessing him to do. His personal ministry needs are very small: $800 per month for his family. However, he currently has no regular supporters for the ministry itself: $3500 per month. While that doesn't seem to me to have stopped him (I get stories of his ministry fairly regularly), I feel like I can vouch for Lubens' ministry and family as a great place to invest in truly indigenous ministry, in a country that needs the loving support of the body of Christ. For more information on Lubens and his ministry, click here. What an opportunity!


Lubens

No comments:

latest newsletter

blasts from the Dancing Sni's past…