Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Flat tire

I get in the car and start to drive to Waxhaw to pick up my laptop. The car feels funny so I stop and take a look at the tires. Sure enough, one looks a little flat. I drive off anyway. By the time I get a few blocks away, I'm definitely noticing a problem, wigglyness. I stop at a gas station. The tire is definitely flat.

I put air in and drive home. So, not only do I have a flat tire but I have no idea what to do about it. And they are under warranty but they're under warranty under a Firestone credit card in Rob's name. I call the company. I'm not authorized to use this card. So, he either needs to call Firestone from Africa and put me on as a user or I wait until he gets home to get it fixed. Like, I have no transportation for the next 2.5 weeks. Either that or I bite the bullet and pay out-of-pocket for a new tire. This is so crappy, I could scream. I may go home and do just that.

No comments:

latest newsletter

blasts from the Dancing Sni's past…