Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Weird tire

Rob has suggested that the tire may not be flat at all, not in a permanent way. He says that they do this from time to time and that, once filled, they hold for weeks. Other people have mentioned that weird, random flattenings happen in the south, who knows why.

So, it's sitting with air in it at this time, me watching to see if it goes down anymore. It looks OK this morning. I'll do my trip to Ebenezer next week, maybe groceries this week, see what happens.

My laptop should arrive here by Friday; I got JAARS to mail it to me.

I'm much calmer today. Just too much going on yesterday, fresh on the heels of flying across the country twice in less than a week and 2 days of heavy people-interaction. Once I had realized that I was unable to do anything about the car or computer yesterday, it kind of allowed me to sit back and rest for the day, get my juices back for the weekend. Once I get my laptop, I'll be working through the weekend. I've written down (on Pay-Per!!) all the stuff I need to do with it when it gets here.

No comments:

latest newsletter

blasts from the Dancing Sni's past…