Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Flight images


Getting on the plane to Johannesburg. See how far back in the plane we were sitting? The guy in the seat next to ours (pink shirt, brown baseball cap) was a nice guy, offered to help me with getting my bag into the overhead compartment. South Carolinian, I believe, from the accent and gentlemanly manner. Ah, LTSS memories...

Sipping lattes and rose (yes, as in the flower) Italian soda in the Johannesburg airport. They served the lattes with the milk and espresso separately; you mix them to taste at the table. Fun!

South African Air wings over Africa.

Flying into Gaborone, Botswana.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like you picked my favorite restaurant at the airport. I usually take the seats in the far corner, surrounded by windows. It can get hot, but the view is great!

Tanya said...

Yeah, I've had a latte at that place in Jo-berg airport too! Mmmm... what I wouldn't give for a good latte right now. Surely someone will open a cafe in this country soon!

latest newsletter

blasts from the Dancing Sni's past…